Daily Archives: December 22, 2011

Coconut Macaroons

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Coconut Macaroons

Macaroons have always been one of my favorites. It tastes absolutely delicious. So I decided to make it at home. I had some shredded coconut sitting in my pantry so decided to make coconut macaroons this time. It came out absolutely yummy. In fact, I think I am gonna make this for the Christmas...

Continue Reading at Spicy Tasty2011-12-22.

Sabudana Ki Namkin Khichdi

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Sabudana Ki Namkin Khichdi

Its Christmas time...and I hope you all are enjoying the baking, cooking and the jingle bell song!! Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends in advance. Do participate in the ongoing baking event Bake with your heart!! This sabudana khichdi is a time saver recipe and surely kids gonna love it as snacks. (Read...

Continue Reading at A Girl's Diary..2011-12-22.

Sabudana Ki Namkin Khichdi

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Sabudana Ki Namkin Khichdi

Its Christmas time...and I hope you all are enjoying the baking, cooking and the jingle bell song!! Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends in advance. Do participate in the ongoing baking event Bake with your heart!! This sabudana khichdi is a time saver recipe and surely kids gonna love it as snacks. (Read...

Continue Reading at A Girl's Diary..2011-12-22.

Peanut Butter & Fleur de Sel Brownies and My 33 Before 33

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Peanut Butter & Fleur de Sel Brownies and My 33 Before 33

Some days call for dessert for breakfast.....like birthdays!

Continue Reading at The Corner Kitchen2011-12-22.

Peanut Butter & Fleur de Sel Brownies and My 33 Before 33

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Peanut Butter & Fleur de Sel Brownies and My 33 Before 33

Some days call for dessert for breakfast.....like birthdays!

Continue Reading at The Corner Kitchen2011-12-22.

Idli Finger Fries

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Idli Finger Fries

Email Print (Read more...) Share Tweet Stumble Visit any South Indian’s house and 95% of the time, you will find a big container of either Idli batter or Dosa batter (or both). I happen to find myself in the remaining 5%. Until a year back, Idli was not a common breakfast in my home....

Continue Reading at Chef In You2011-12-22.

Mealmaker Pakora/ Soy Pakoda.

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Mealmaker Pakora/ Soy Pakoda.

Meal maker pakodaIngredientsSoya chunks/ Meal maker- 2 cupsGinger and Garlic paste- 1 tbspRed chilli powder- 1 1/2 tspGaram masala powder- 1 tspLime juice- 1 tspCornflour- 3 tbspAll purpose flour/ Maida flour- 3 tbspRed food color- few pinchesWater requiredSalt to tasteSoy PakoraMethodSoak soy chunks in hot water for couple of minutes, when they become soft...

Continue Reading at Speciality Recipes From My(e) Kitchen.2011-12-22.

Mealmaker Pakora/ Soy Pakoda.

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Mealmaker Pakora/ Soy Pakoda.

Meal maker pakodaIngredientsSoya chunks/ Meal maker- 2 cupsGinger and Garlic paste- 1 tbspRed chilli powder- 1 1/2 tspGaram masala powder- 1 tspLime juice- 1 tspCornflour- 3 tbspAll purpose flour/ Maida flour- 3 tbspRed food color- few pinchesWater requiredSalt to tasteSoy PakoraMethodSoak soy chunks in hot water for couple of minutes, when they become soft...

Continue Reading at Speciality Recipes From My(e) Kitchen.2011-12-22.

Masala Egg Pepper Fry

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By
Masala Egg Pepper Fry

Continue Reading at Spicy Treats2011-12-22.

Thekua for Indian Cooking Challenge – December 2011

FavoriteLoadingSave
December 22, 2011
By

Hello Friends,Another late entry by me to another wonderful event

Continue Reading at Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes - Rajasthan A State in Western India2011-12-22.

Check www.itspotluck.com today!

itsPotluck
itsPotluck is a social platform for Indian food lovers.

Latest Food Video

Coriander Crusted Salmon

Hari Nayak's Video recipe

View Posts by Date

December 2011
M T W T F S S
« Nov   Jan »
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  

Optimized by SEO Ultimate